I forgot all about posting yesterday. Most of the day was taken up with the very nice man who came to replace our broken CCTV cameras. I didn't want to mention that they were broken until they were fixed, just in case. The new ones are awesome and now I have no excuse for missing pics of the garden, as I can take screenshots.
Bear was with me as the garage is next to Wickes, which for those outside the UK is a big store for DIY and home improvement - and garden stuff. The current plan is to put down weed suppressing membrane in the centre and fill the dip with gravel. Bear very kindly hauled the gravel out of Wickes for me. I didn't get pics of the gravel, but I'm sure that I'll be able to show it soon. That is, after bear has lugged it into the garden.
Writing stuff - I've done a post on Blogger, copied to Wordpress and Substack, about ongoing writing plans. I'll keep everyone updated.
I'm looking forward to after the end of November when it's just one blog. I'll always be posting news on Substack, because that's my newsletter, and it's an easy and cheap way to get notified.
Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment