Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Probably a good day

I've excavated bear's desk.  I am on my second bin bag.  I was a bit ruthless but got rid of a lot of rubbish.

Bear was very upset.  His team came fourth out of ten in the school sports competition.  On the other hand, it is good that he wants to do well and he said he had done his best.

Since home time the house has been over run with lots of young children who I vaguely recognise.  I am feeling a bit beseiged.

I have failed to get rid of the great big ginormous box which the shirts came in.  Bear burst into tears so I thought I would stall until DH got home.  He doesn't yet realise that me clearing his desk means a future where I am reminding him to clear his desk.

So I can look forward to a summer of, 'will you shut the front door', 'why is the tv on and no-one in the room?', 'who forgot to shut the front door?', 'of course you can help yourself to fruit', 'haven't you had a lot of fruit', 'why is the front door open?', 'can I have a bit of peace and quiet', 'this front door, what are you going to do about it?', 'no I am not going to take a random two year old to the toilet when her own mother and toilet are less than thirty yards away.'


No comments:

Post a Comment