Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three

I'm still up to my eyeballs in practising the theory test.  I'm passing them all the time now, which is reassuring.  I plan to spend tomorrow practising the hazard perception.  As I have told bear, there is a skill to passing tests.  You need to know what they are looking for.  The hazard perception test is a video where you have to click when you perceive a hazard and the earlier the better.  However I've been caught clicking too early on the practice tests.  I don't need to work out how to spot hazards to pass the test, I need to learn how to pass the test.  Mind you, I've spent years sitting as a passenger and listening to outraged horror at exactly the berk in front did and what did he think he was doing?  I'm not quite as worried about real life.  I'll see how that goes with the lessons with the instructor.  With bpm, I've got a reasonable record of spotting potential hazards, so I'm not stressing too much yet.  Then I have the test on Wednesday.

Once the theory test has been and gone (and hopefully passed), then I can get back to trying to set up a website.  Lots of people have recommended Word Press, and I'm sure I'll be fine.  Then I am going to sort out this house before the summer holidays.  I know I've said this time and time again, but I need to get it cleared out.  For those who are keen sewers, here is an interesting YouTube video where a keen sewer went through her abandoned projects and decided what to throw and what to keep.  I think I will take the same attitude as her when it comes to my knitting.  I've only dipped in to a few of her videos, as they are too advanced for me, but the projects look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment