Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Little to Report

I've had a 'nothing' sort of day. I managed to make sure that everyone was fed good food (the really good sausages with apple from Aldi with rice and beans), that everyone had clean clothes and I managed to tootle a little, but not much more.

I got a new handbag from eBay. It's gorgeous. It's new, still with the tape around the handle, and was filled with lots of scrunched up paper, but it stinks of mildew. I think I will see if I can get it dried out and perhaps put some cloths soaked in vinegar inside. It's not leather or anything fancy, so if the vinegar stains it, then it's not a big deal as long as the smell goes. It has about a hundred pockets and lots of zips and pouches, so I can tuck pieces of rag with vinegar on all over.

I also got myself insured to drive. It wasn't cheap, in fact it cost a fortune, but I got fully comp with everything on it. Hopefully I will get a discount next year. Around 30% of new drivers have an accident in their first year after passing a test, and I'm hoping I'm not going to be one. Statistically, it's more likely to be a ding, but who knows.

I also managed to write just over a thousand words on my next novel, which is much needed and I hope will give me the energy to get some more work done tomorrow. The more I write, the cleaner the house.

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete