Pages

Saturday 23 January 2021

Unicorn Friendly

Fifitr - I'm sorry about your delivery. I've got one scheduled for next Wednesday and I'm braced! I agree, it's the fancier stuff that interests me. I'm trying not to go out, but I may make an exception for the farm shop. I hope you got the drawers cleared. Important - no-one visiting here need to read my novels. I'm incredibly flattered that people do, but I would hate to lose the friends on here because of writing. That's why I usually stick 'writing stuff' at the end. I see this blog as a place for friends. I make other spaces for writing. I link here, because some people enjoy what I've written. I am incredibly grateful for the support and kindness I find in both spaces. 

Today was another wonderfully quiet day. Bear has discovered Derren Brown, and we watched some one of his performances this morning while I got on with some knitting. I got a little washing done and a little sorting out. I have succumbed to some yarn.


No unicorns were harmed in the production of this 4ply. It's Mermaid 4ply in the Rumba colourway, from Marriners Yarns. I've always had good service from them, and their inexpensive DK is very pleasant to knit. I'm hoping that the 4ply is also friendly. It's a British firm based in Cardiff that claims to go back to 1784. I'm planning a blanket with this, and I was given some money as a gift so I have some yarn on its way with a pattern for a sweater in a similar colour. If it has come from unicorns, I'm sure that they were free range. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments: