Pages

Thursday 3 October 2024

Another Temptation Failed

I called in at Aldi. I prefer calling late at night as the drive is easier and it's so much quieter. 


The car park was wonderfully empty. I was hoping to pick up some burgers for dinner tomorrow, but they didn't have what I wanted. They had a lot of yarn, though, and it was spread out between paint, halloween decorations and pet toys in a set of sneaky ambushes. I resisted the first section.


Which was lovely, thick, soft, chunky baby yarn. And I resisted the third section which had some very practical double knitting. 


But I failed to resist the second section.



I spent £7.74 on some aran weight 20% wool yarn which will be perfect for a shawl that I've wanted to make for a while. 

I still haven't found the dratted planner. It's driving me nuts.

I've had a quiet day but I got some left over sweet peppers chopped and into the freezer. It's coming up to home-made soup weather and I want to have the ingredients to hand if I feel like it. 

Hugs and good health to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment