I looked out of the window, and everything looked orange. I wondered if I was having a bit of a do, but DH agreed, everywhere looked orange. To reassure myself, I went out and took pics. There was the most amazing orange sunset, which my elderly phone camera didn't capture properly, but I got a couple of pics of the glow in the street, including one which shows a rainbow.
Blogs that I'm following still aren't showing, but I'm trying to find ways around that. I apologise for anyone that I'm missing. As far as I can tell, comments are working, both leaving them and receiving them, but it's a concern.
As you know, I've just made the executive decision to leave Wordpress and go all in on Blogger. Ha! After driving myself daft, I'm now eyeing Blogger with some suspicion. I don't think that it's a moneymaker for Google, and I don't think that it's being kept up to date. I'm fine keeping my witterings on here, but I'm not sure that I want to risk my writing stuff. Because I'm obviously still fully stocked with idiot juice, I'm now looking to transfer to another sort of platform. I could go all in on Substack, but I don't think it's the right form. I think it's more for a newsletter, and possible audio (I'm considering recording myself reading Cats in the Bible to see if there's any interest at some point, but nothing promised at the moment).
I'm not keen on carrying on with Wordpress. To be brutally honest, I want a free platform, that's easy for an old dear like me to use, and that allows me to share a certain amount of free content with readers. Blogger would be fine if it works. I'm just not sure what to do if it doesn't.



.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment