Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Bear and Father

Bear has persuaded darling father to buy him a fountain pen.  The ink is allegedly washable, I shall be finding that out soon as he has managed to get some on a white school shirt.

Bear is writing in pencil at school, he won't even get to biro for another few years, but bear had heard somewhere about fountain pens and homed in with pinpoint accuracy on the one person likely to cave.  Darling father bought bear a fountain pen after DH and I had tried to convince bear that perhaps a fountain pen could wait.

Actually bear's doing okay.  He enjoys himself copying out lists of Doctor Who monsters.  It could be worse.  I am bracing for ink stains, but I am sure it will work out.  His handwriting is embarrassingly better than mine.

I'm off to research washable ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment