Pages

Sunday 11 June 2017

Oops

I posted this on one of my other blogs in error.  

Having trouble finding the bright side, but will be back when I can.  So far...

We have had seriously bright pink rubble dumped in the middle of our street.

(btw did you know that Shocking Pink as a colour was named after the packaging of a perfume)

Bear has had that lesson and has dodged all questions with the expertise of a seasoned politician.

I voted.

You can get glow in the dark toilet paper.  It makes me wonder if it leaves your bits glow in the dark as well or if it's colour fast.

hugs to everyone

Edited to add today...

However I want to mention that Elaine from Craft E Place (which looks like an awesome blog) mentioned that loveknitting.com carry Red Heart yarn and I think this yarn will work for the sweater I posted about yesterday.  I also looked out for the scrubby yarns which I found on Amazon, designed to make washcloths and dish cloths.  I am intrigued.  I mean, who doesn't want a pan scrubby made out of black sparkly yarn?  Here's a link to the USA site, and they have some amazing free patterns.  Some of the patterns for the different types of scrubby are awesome.  Red Heart yarns look seriously amazing.

I am getting my mojo back by writing some incredibly bad fantasy fiction.  It will never see the light of day but it's getting my spirits moving and hopefully the good stuff will follow.  Lots of hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. Pleased to have helped! Thanks for the kind mention of my blog!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good wishes your way .... hope to see you back soon. Nanny Anny in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep looking for that bright side and I hope you find it soon. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete