Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Bear Helps Out

Bear has been pretty awesome today.  He had a pal come round for lunch and dinner so he helped me tidy up.  Then he was a sweetie (but I couldn't concentrate worth tuppence around their games) and he was awesome clearing up.

I got a box of books today.  Bear was the consultant as I tried to take a decent photo. 


The book is my latest (I feel so giddy), the hat is father's (for picking out names) and the red in the background is the sheet from that incredibly inexpensive superkingsize fleece bedding set that I bought because it was loads and loads and loads of fabric for very little money.  I will be drawing the names out of the hat to win a signed copy at the end of the evening.  And speaking of the White Hart, the latest instalment is here, if you are interested. 

Bear was really helpful as we talked about angles and whether or not to include a plastic crow in the shot.  It was a lot of fun.  I'm planning on getting stuff on eBay next week and I am confident bear will be an awesome adviser. 

I'm still feeling incredibly flattened, so I have set tonight aside for some knitting (I haven't knitted for ages!) and a film.  Thank you for all the good wishes.  I'll be sorting through the comments over the weekend to make sure that only the ones without info are published, but I really appreciate the kind thoughts and encouragement.  Barb from Canada - sending all the good vibes I can.  I hope you stay safe! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete