Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Nearly Casualties

I had yet another driving lesson tonight (intensive course) and I indicated too early and confused the driver behind.  It wasn't very nearly casualties, but it was close enough.  I also had a close encounter with a van with purple headlights.  I thought it looked very odd, but it was still better than fake eyelashes on cars.  I know I am going to give any car I get a cute name.  I have with every family car so far and I don't see me changing, but some of those eyelashes looked creepy.  Especially on Transit vans.

That was the most exciting part of my day.  It was quite exciting enough, to be honest, and the rest of the day was lovely and calm.  We all hung out and chilled together, bear went for a walk in the park and back via the sandwich shop again and things could be a lot worse.

The next step I need to do is learn how to marinade chicken properly.  I always get twitchy that it's not staying fresh, but we have been buying flavoured chicken from places like Tesco and Aldi, and the men love it.  For example, Tesco Mango, Lime and Coconut Chicken.  It works out at £2.50 for 180g or I suppose around a third of a pound of chicken.  There has to be a way of getting the same sort of flavours at home.  300g of chicken breast is £2.40 in Morrisons.  I've done stuff before in yogurt with seasonings but bear is currently utterly rejecting yogurt.  If I find anything good, I'll share. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete