Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

At Least I did Something

Today has been a lazy Sunday.  Bear has had issues with his tooth and has needed me around and I am still sniffing.  This cold has been awful but at least it's died down to minor sniffing now.  I still feel like I have been repeatedly hit over the head by an elderly and over-stuffed cushion, so I am not thinking incredibly well. 

On the bright side, I have gone through one of my email boxes and I now have 306 outstanding emails instead of 1067.  I'll have another rummage tomorrow.  I really need to keep up to this. 

On the other hand, one thing I am sort of proud of is that I almost always managed to click on the email reminder for the Hunger Site.  If you just click through, the advertisers pay into the charity that goes towards feeding those who hunger.  There are other charities as well, if you look on the Greater Good site parent site.  I've had a dig around, and as far as I can tell it is a legitimate charity (any comments that can back up or refute this are extremely welcome).  It costs me nothing more than a few seconds, so I try to remember that. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete