Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

I Lost a Frying Pan

I am so full of cold I can't even think.  It's only a cold, but I'm on my second box of tissues today.  I no longer have a sore throat so it's just sniff and nuisance, but I could do without it!

This morning I went to Aldi, which may have been a mistake.  I picked up some bits, but I can't be trusted in a supermarket.  I will have to stick to online shopping even once I pass my driving test as I am a sucker for an impulse purchase.  Today it was a frying pan that is around four inches across, if that, and cost £2.49.  It's tiny, which may explain how I managed to lose it.  It will be perfect for softening a little sweet pepper or onion for my omelettes.  On the other hand, I also bought a blanket box on impulse and it is massive.  Fortunately bear assembled it for me.

I'm supposed to have a driving lesson and the postponed mammogram tomorrow.  At the moment I can't move without a box of tissues.  I hope I can get hold of some antihistimines and get on with things. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete