Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Driving Again!

Today I had my first driving lesson in a fortnight (no casualties).  I honestly believed I wouldn't be able to find first gear, but I did okay.  I was (mostly) assertive coming out of junctions, swept through a three point turn and remembered how to parallel park.  My joints were bad, though, and I am wondering if I should look into getting an automatic.  It would seem a shame after having so much fun finding third gear, but it would be a lot easier on the knees. 

And the bins were collected.  My lovely neighbour took the full bins up last night, very late, and I pulled the empty bins back down this morning, not long after bear had left for school so very early.  That was a relief. 

I'm exhausted by my lesson today, so sending hugs and good vibes to all. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete