Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Going Out Fail

I was a success at going out yesterday.  I went to Roundhay Park and wandered into their speciality gardens - a copy of the Alhambra gardens and some gardens that won medals for the Council at the Royal Chelsea Flower Show. 






Today I got as far as the town centre when I felt poorly.  I don't know what's going on, but I dropped the bag of stuff for the charity shop off and staggered home.  I nearly fell off the bus with a sudden attack of cramp and seriously alarmed the bus driver and once I got home I just flopped into a chair.  I'm having issues with my joints and I'm a little worried. 

The whole bin thing is getting silly.  Today a very nice man from the council knocked on the door and asked why we didn't take the bins up to the top of the slope.  I explained that I had taken the bins up - repeatedly.  Then someone brings them down.  Then we take them up.  Then someone brings them down, sometimes within twenty minutes.  The nice man had a think and he took the bins up again and promised that they would be collected soon.  I truly hope so.  We can't work out why the road is suddenly so unsafe.  It hasn't changed much in the last twenty years.  However I don't want binmen (or refuse engineers or whatever they're called these days) actually hurting themselves, so I'll go along with it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete