Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Biggest Tesco I've Seen

I was on a driving lesson, and instead of our usual Morrison stop, we called in at the Tesco nearest to bear's school.  I need to pass my test so I can visit it on a regular basis.  It is huge. It has two floors with clothes and housewares as well as all the groceries, and there are bottles and clothes banks, a dry cleaners - all sorts of goodies! I swear I was standing at the checkout with my small fresh orange with a grin on my face like a country girl in the city. I was staring around at the size of the place.

Today was not a major success, but everyone is fed, clean clothes are ready for tomorrow and we are all still moving. I'll take that as a win. Also I chased up a lot of stuff with mortgages and finance and stuff, so I managed to get a little more than the basics. My joints are very sore, but I'm putting it down to the weather. I am now off for an early night. Hugs to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment