Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Hester - I am stealing 'stoup' to describe the dish, though I'm not linking it in anyway to the River Ankh.

Whereverthejourneytakesme - I hope your mum had a good time.

Nothing much happened today.  I sort of drifted though today, but woke up a little when bear got home as he had a leaking bottle in his backpack.  You could not believe the state of the permission slip he wanted me to sign for something something climbing.  I've signed it, but I have no idea what it contains.  I saw references to something something £8 and something something accompanied so I'll have to ring in on Monday to work out what is going on.  I'm working damage limitation on the bag.

Monday is also when bear has the dreaded cookery lesson.  I swear it has shortened my lifespan.  This time it is sausage (or cheese, or quorn) whirls where they make a scone base, spread filling over it, roll it up, slice it and bake it.  Bear is going for cheese.  I still need to send in an egg, but this time it's 125ml of milk, so I'm sending in a pint and keeping my fingers crossed. 

1 comment: