Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Still Feels Like Monday

 Sharon - thank goodness we have the outside, but they were backed up at one point. When the tips all closed, there was a huge outbreak of flytipping. I never saw the tip empty before this, and I went at the quiet times! Now you have to book a slot if you want to take rubbish there. And, like you, I dread to think what it will be like when winter hits. 

I have to wear washing up gloves or the skin on my hands is wrecked. Today I threw out a pair of washing up gloves because, while they had seen good service, one had started leaking. I put on a new pair, and the first thing I did was spike one on an unexpected fork and make a large hole near the wrist. And that sums up my day.

I have the tyres sorted out, thank goodness. I got to a garage who sorted it all out for me, so that is something. Bear goes back to school on Thursday and I plan to do a large shop then. Leeds is now a hot spot, and I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't issues at school and lockdowns and isolations that affected our household. I think I want to make sure I have a week or so's stuff at hand, just in case. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment