Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Normal Wednesday

 I have a slightly upset tummy so I only managed a quick walk around the pond this morning. I had been considering taking some bread to scatter on the grass. I know that you're not supposed to feed ducks and geese bread, but they are used to it and it will hopefully eke out their rations. Besides, there are quite a few seagulls which are, frankly, outrageous scavengers and some pigeons. This morning I walked past this lot.



And there were quite a few seagulls around the whatever-it-is on the island in the middle of the pond.


I think if I threw down a few bits of bread, I'd never get away alive. The canada geese alone would have me!

It's now getting cooler. I think I will settle down for an early night.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those birds! You'll be mobbed if you took them some bread!

    ReplyDelete