Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2024

It's Complicated

I've not done enough to warrant taking pics, and I've not done much to write about. However I'll come back with what I have done when my head stops working. Bear was explaining mathematics to DH and I. I think that it was somewhere around undergrad level, but he was talking about derivatives at one point. I'm not exactly what they are but some of them are called 'Snap', 'Crackle' and 'Pop'. I think that says a lot about mathemeticians. I got some knitting done while he was explaining everything. And I found this pic.


Bear seemed to be talking about these sorts of mathematical processes, and he was so happy and enthusiastic that I was loving it. I may not have understood it, but I absolutely loved it.

He also explained complete and incomplete combustion after lighting a candle. The candle is supposed to smell of fresh water and moss. I've not noticed either having much of a scent and the candle smells very faintly green. I won't try that again.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment