I've been doing lots of sort of writing stuff. I'm reading up on how to write, which is long overdue if you ask me. I'm also writing a few extra bits to go with the collection of Kane stories so that if someone buys the book, they at least get something new.
I'm also still thinking about AI. This is why I need to get out more. I've been pottering around and I watched The Great British Sewing Bee last night, but not only have I not done anything to take a pic of, but I'm still thinking about the whole AI stuff still. I even wrote an article on my blog here, a lot like the one on here on Monday, but comparing AI to the Fair Folk, the Fae, that can't quite be trusted. I even did some AI images for it (or, rather, pressed a button on Canva) which was scarily impressive.
So I looked for a quote and found this, and made up a Canva image without using AI. It's a quote from John Masefield.

No comments:
Post a Comment