Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Bearly at the End

We have two days left of term.  Bear has very red tonsils.  He is currently putting on a major performance that should at least get him nominated for a minor acting award if not the Oscars, but I have a sneaking suspicion that, despite the drama, bear isn't very well.  There is lots and lots of actual drama.  His performance of going up stairs while at death's door is amazing and one day I will film it and put it on YouTube (okay, just threaten to) and he has been pitiful.  He has also been too poorly to bother with chocolate.  He genuinely does seem to have no appetite, though, and as I also suspect he is in the middle of a growth spurt this is a bit alarming.

I mentioned to DH that I had been thinking about going out for the day by myself on Monday as it would be my last chance before the summer break.  However it is now looking unlikely.  DH suggested that I stop planning to go out as every time I did so bear was poorly, I am obviously making him sick.  Sigh.  I am having quite a bit of trouble getting out of the house at the moment anyway, so it is badly timed but I don't blame bear.

Bear also does a really amazing performance of desperately needing just a small sip of cool water.

Welcome to the summer holidays

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you both. Hope that Bear is feeling better very soon, and that you do get a wee trip out to yourself at some point. Time is very important and not to be underrated, I find. Much luck, and sending love xxx

    ReplyDelete