Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

I Have Chickenpox - Again

I have lost count of the number of times I have had chickenpox.  I'm not sure if it is three or four times now.  I also have a problem with my leg, which is a bit icky.  I have antibiotics for my leg and a suggestion that I get some chamomile cream from the chemist for the chicken pox.  My hands are covered in tiny blisters - all stress related, really.  I think I need to seriously address my stress levels.

It means I can't visit father until I'm less crusty.


3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this, you really do have enough on you plate without getting chickenpox as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I am sure that the chicken pox is a stress reaction. It doesn't help the stress, though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you, Dad and Bear all feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete