Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Pootling on

Some random thoughts...

Bear was so exhausted by martial arts holiday club that he was asleep by 8pm.

After dropping bear off, on the way home I noticed a man stretched out flat on a pavement at 9am.  I was on an unfamiliar bus, and while I know the area a bit I don't know the names of streets.  The area is such that it could be drink, drugs, stabbed, shot or beaten.  I couldn't even dial 101 because I couldn't describe where I saw him.  Still a bit worried, but I know that there are a lot of good people around so hopefully he is fine.  

On the second bus home I passed a house with tin foil on the windows.  As the house faces north east I am guessing it is not to ward off heat but to either ward off beams from aliens or lizard men or that they are growing cannabis.  

Father is doing okay and is getting lots of visitors.  I don't know how long he will be in there as he can't move his right arm still.  He needs to be able to manage a little bit of stairs before he comes home.  The ambulance men couldn't get the sort of chair thing they use on stairs to fit on ours.  I'm going to look at stair lifts but I am not optimistic.

I boiled the kettle and realised it was the first time in over a week.  I've emptied it and emptied the one in father's room.  Isn't it odd finding these things?  I am looking forward to father getting better - but probably not as much as he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment