Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

Normal For Small Boys

Less than 24 hours after getting new (to him) jeans, bear had pen on them.  I have a Stain Devil that should sort it, but darn.  He also had coloured his nail blue.  Sigh.

Football is happening and I am wearily resigned to having to scrape him down again tonight.  I have forgotten to check his feet, but as I have hidden his school shoes, it should be okay.  His uniform fits.  Some of the trousers will still probably be a little long this time next year, but he will have had the knees out by then anyway, so I'm not stressed.

I've watered the tomato plants but I think it may be too little too late - especially as it's the first time in a while that I haven't just relied on it raining.  I have definitely learned my lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment