Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

Darn it to Heck (Again)

I've lost the letter that I am supposed to take with me for bear's hospital appointment tomorrow.  I have rung in and checked so know where I am going so fingers crossed I will get to the right place.  The lost letter warned about waiting.  Just because the appointment is at 1.45pm doesn't mean bear will be seen then, or even nearly then.  The letter advised bringing something like books etc. to keep little ones occupied.  I suspect that it will be a loooong afternoon.

I've promised bear some treats afterwards, then hopefully the awesome maths tutor.

Today has been a fail day.  I'm going to have to pull myself together somehow.  I always feel low this time of year, though, so I am sure I'll pick up when the nights get lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment