Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

EBay Bargains and Awesome Recipes

There is 15% off everything on eBay today, 28 December 2018, up until 8pm GMT.  You have to quote code POWPOW15 when you check out.  This is from Andy Be Clever with Your Cash blog, which is worth a look, especially to someone like me who can't keep numbers straight.

And speaking of blogs, I found this - 80 Recipes to use up Christmas leftovers.  I would find this awesome, if I had any leftovers.  However I'm booking marking it for further reference as some of the recipes look incredibly useful. 

Bear is going stir crazy but can't really go out for a walk/run as his legs are bad again.  He's working through a lot of his stuff, but at the moment he's enjoying practising his knitting.  It's beginner knitting, but there's no shame in that as we all had to start somewhere, and heaven knows I make enough mistakes after forty years.

Just as a note, the yak wool (25% yak, 50% wool, 25% mercerized velvet with a few fragments of what I think are baling twine thrown in) is knitting up lovely, but the Cygnet Boho I was using earlier, while a glorious colour, is an absolute mare as it isn't very tightly spun and it splits like a bugger.  It just goes to show!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete