Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

I Survived Monday

I feel so tired that it hurts.  I'm not sure where it's come from, but it's there all right.  I've managed to get a little ironing and a little washing with a few other bits, but I'm not fit for rags.  I fed bear and his pal who fell on the sandwiches and pizza like locusts, and managed some soup for me while DH was out, and thank goodness I didn't have to do a proper dinner.  I have to have a good night's sleep tonight somehow and pull myself together.  I have long driving lessons tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday, followed by my next driving test on Friday.  I'm not confident.  I don't think I'm a hazard, though I need to get more confident at speed, and I'm certainly not as bad as some I've seen in the few months I've been driving, but I just feel so flat and stressed.  It's the test at Heckmondwike, which has a 37% pass rate.  I just want to get past this week.

I need to find some time to sort out baking some snacks for the lads.  Teenagers eat, and if I can stash some savoury muffins and mini frittatas then it will be better for them than crisps or sweeties.  In fact, I could really do with another freezer, just to keep stuff like the home made soup and bargains in (got a great deal in gluten free breaded fish in the delivery today).  I'm running the freezer down ready for Christmas, so I suppose now is a great time to work out what I actually need to keep in there and what I can just not bother re-stocking.

wherethejourneytakesme - I am totally up for a hobble after Christmas

Writing stuff - I am totally picking up some more books and going to enjoy them!  Check out these wonderful options, all at sale prices.  There are romances, fantasy and sci fi novels, and I must get back to reading more than academic stuff.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete