Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

That Takes the Biscuit

It's been another quiet day today. Bear and I hung out and generally chatted, then we decided to go to the Fox's Biscuit Factory shop. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I had passed it a few times on driving lessons, and I thought I would have a look in. Bear approved and we set out.

Incidentally, Fox's Biscuit Factory shop is incredibly near a pub called the White Hart. The parking was tricky, and I was in a rush, so I got a very poor pic of the pub sign. I'll get a better one later on.


The factory is on a main road and the parking is a little tricky. I managed to find a car park relatively near after going down the wrong road, reversing around a corner to then turn, then going back, then going along again, then finally parking head first (I reversed out like a boss as well!). 

Bear did not approve of the factory building. I thought it probably looked incredibly modern when it was first built. There was a wonderful scent of chocolate cookies in the air as we reached it.


The factory shop wasn't very big, and I have a suspicion that sometimes if you have coupons and good deals at a supermarket you would save as much, but we spent £8.25 and I am cautiously optimistic that it will last until the end of June.


That's half a dozen big bags of biscuits, a tub of party rings, four packs of cookies (four for £1), and some packets. I'll call in after school drop off for a pack or two in future. There's no point in getting a haul like that really when I will be passing most weeks. Even in the summer holidays, I'll be calling in to Tesco, and the shop is almost on the way.

Writing Stuff - Speaking of chocolates, they feature in this week's episode from the White Hart here. I can see it being far too much fun to write.

I am feeling much better, as you can probably tell, but I am about to have some brandy for the first time in a while, so I'm getting the writing out of the way before I get silly. Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete