Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

I Am Having A Moment!

Bless - it's absolutely all experience. Now he knows a little more than he did and he'll learn a little each time. It's how we all learned.

Today I had an email from Scottish Power. They said that they were sorry that I hadn't been a customer for the last two years, but wondered if I would like to come back. This was a surprising email, because I thought I was still a customer. In fact, not only was I convinced that we were still customers, we've been paying them. A direct debit of over £100 left my account for them yesterday to cover our gas and electric. I even had an email earlier requesting readings from the meters. 

I left a message on Facebook for them (I'm not bothering with ringing them again) and I got a reply that sounded a little rattled. The poor customer service person had obviously had a quick look at my record (duplicate accounts, duplicate payments, strange cancellations etc etc) and was now really regretting picking up this query. And all the people at Scottish Power who I've spoken to have been awesome. I don't want to be horrible to some poor soul on minimum wage trying to work out what's gone on with an account that I am now convinced is haunted. 

I'm changing providers tomorrow. 

And I think I'm entitled to have a moment now.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment: