Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2023

I Need More Lists

Bless - your sausage and mash looked and sounded delicious! 

Bear had a physics exam followed by a computer science exam. He said that he enjoyed them both and even enjoyed the physics more than the maths! I hope that he did well in them. He seemed in a good place when I met up with him, which has to be a positive thing. I shall be on pins far more than him until we find the result.

I failed to have a walk today but at least I had a brief wander around Tesco before picking up a snack for bear. The rest of the day I've been doing bits - I've moved stuff that I've been meaning to move, I've topped up the bird food and checked the seed feeder. I've eaten okayish, though I slipped with a chocolate coated rice cake. I'm also about two rows short of finishing the bobble hat, but I'm shattered so it will have to wait until tomorrow, when I will hopefully finish it and start my Lent project a day late.I feel like I have so many things that I need to do and I need to do them all at once - and I have no idea where to start!

I've also been a little stressed as the traffic today was horrific, both school runs. I was glad to get home. I have a suspicion that a wheel bearing is going and I don't even know where to start with that.

Writing stuff - I still feel a little like I'm being thrown about by a hurricane. The updated version of The Forgotten Village ebook will be free on Amazon from 24th February 2023 to 28th February 2023 but it goes by PST time so if you are interested (and it's okay if you're not - I'd rather have friends than readers) it's probably best to look between 25th February 2023 and 27th February 2023. 

I've written a brief note about it here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I love it that bear enjoyed the physics exam even more than he did the maths! Hope his marks will be what he needs them to be to get into the school he wants to attend.
    Sounds like you had a very busy and productive day. Driving in traffic can be really tiring! I'm glad you got home safe and sound. Maybe get the car checked as soon as you can? That would be a good place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack sorry about the traffic. I need more lists too. I get so easily distracted. Today I set myself a timer when I was doing something non-productive just so I wouldn't end up getting distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these mock exams or is it part of continued assessment to count towards to actual GCSE? Whichever it is, I hope he gets the marks he needs. xx

    ReplyDelete