Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Admin



I've been pottering around changing passwords.  I'm quite strict about passwords, they are usually grouped into types and anything to do with money is definitely different from everything else.  However after the Heartbleed news I thought I had better do the right thing.

After a while I realised that I had far too many accounts.  I have blogs and emails and forums and I feel a bit snowed under.  I have to grit my teeth when the change is awkward as well, when I've knocked caps lock on or forgotten a security thing.  I keep remembering how embarrassed I was logging into Amazon when after a particularly trying attempt I used something very rude as my password.  That helps to keep me on the straight and narrow (and polite!).

Which reminds me, I have two Amazon accounts (write and reader) so off to do those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment