Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

Friday Wasn't Too Unlucky

I ought to get excited about Friday 13th, but knowing that it's a superstition that's less than 200 years old puts a damper on it.  Today wasn't too bad, in that I had another three hour driving lesson, with a three point turn, some interesting bends, clutch control and second gear (which I utterly rocked).  I was driving between cars and in traffic and I was pretty much at 20mph for minutes at a time!  I will be having another lesson tomorrow.  It's quite helpful, because I'm not getting a chance to forget.  At some point I'll get a hang of the steering.  There were no casualties.

I've been writing and the story has been fighting back.  For those interested, the latest instalment of the White Hart is here.  I may have to kill someone off soon. 

I won't be back until Monday unless I have some great gossip to share.  I am feeling the need to gear down a little.  Also I have a few more driving lessons.  As it is Friday, I leave you with this pic.  I miss our cats.

1 comment: