Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Strangely Quiet

I've had such a frantic few weeks that today, when nothing much in particular happened, seems odd.  I pottered around, hung out with bear, and generally had a chill time. 

This weekend wasn't too bad.  I went with bear's pal's mum to buy the uniform in the obscure shop that was one of two permitted suppliers.  I bought one blazer, one school sweater, one pair of school PE shorts, one pair of school tracksuit bottoms, one school PE top, one school PE sweater, one tie in school and house colours, one pair of sports socks in the right colours and a gum shield.  I already have some shirts, so I 'just' need to get shoes, stationery, football boots, trainers and the correct type of trousers.  The school shirts weren't expensive, but I spent £143.00 in the shop - and that was with 10% off!  I also contributed £1 for the parking.  Bear does look awesome though (I may be biased).

Then I had another long driving lesson.  I rocked those hill starts.

I'm hoping for another quiet day tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete