Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Bear is Invested

Bear does not approve of the 'school sweater'.  To be honest, I'm not sure I do either.  There is very little substance to it, and it wasn't cheap!  I can't remember how much it cost, but I think it was around £15, and bear wore it for the first time yesterday.  This morning he utterly rejected the sweater and wore two vests instead. 

The local flower shop has completely failed to buy winter pansies so I am leaving my garden in it's current dishevelled state until spring when bear and I will paint some more tyres and plant things in them.

I had another long driving lesson today.  I'm feeling more confident, and I swept around some awkward turns like a boss.  Shame about the parallel park!  The lessons are taking a toll, though.  It was another long lesson today and I am shattered.  You can probably tell.

Today's 31 Days of Halloween link is to a quick review of a book of 13 spooky tales - here if you are interested.  It's not linked to me in anyway, but if you are into the spooky stuff it may be worth checking out. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete