Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

Shopping

Rae - I quite like the rubbing alcohol suggestion. I have some in, and, while it may take a few goes, it sounds plausible. Bear has had some issues with previous ink stains in his blazer pocket migrating to shirts after sanitiser has leaked there, so it sounds like it may help. I'm not sure about the hairspray, but I could also try the toothpaste. I'll share when I have the courage to attack it. 

Wherethejourneytakesme - That's helpful to know. I may see if I can get to that retail park. I've been around Huddersfield town centre several times - that is, every time I visit on my own, I seem to go around and around several times! It will do me good to learn the way.

Today seems to have been busy. I went for a very quick walk in the park. The branches that I saw earlier have just been left and now have nettles growing through them. I suppose that they are now a 'feature'.


After that I called in at Aldi for the particular sauce that DH enjoys for his pasta bake. Then I called in at Tesco for the washing line to put up for the honeysuckle to use. Then I called into the farm shop to pick up a replacement tomato plant for the one that had a suspicious peck mark to the base of its stem. Then I called in to a garden centre which didn't have the chilli plants that I wanted. I picked up a black chilli plant and a courgette plant, and they seemed very expensive after paying 95p for the tomato plant at the farm shop. 

I managed some washing, a little pottering and then settled down to some admin and writing. Before I knew it, it was time to pick up bear and then afterwards I took him to climbing. I'm settling down for the night now as I'm utterly shattered. 

Writing stuff - latest flash fiction is here.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment