Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Taking the small wins

Kev - I suspect that you are right. I can't see it as urgent, though, in this medical crisis. Thank you for the hug.

Wherethejourneytakesme - I'm impressed at what you do with your resources! It's quite inspiring.

Still tired, but ticking over. The thunderstorm last night was epic and it was a wonderful feeling to lie warm in bed with the thunder and lightning safely outside. Bear slept through it. Bear had a hospital appointment today (routine physio, all good), but that took the morning. Then I spent most of the afternoon trying to get my internet connection to play nicely. This evening has been a little washing and the sewing bee. 

There seem to be a few rumbles of thunder around this evening. It could be people reclaiming their bins after bin day, though. The thunder was so loud last night that I honestly thought a nearby building had been hit, and I'm still a little worried that the trees opposite will be a target. They shouldn't, as they are at a low point, but they are in such a state that I don't want to rule anything out.

One thing I did was clear a very small corner. There wasn't much to move, just a few bits and some odds and ends to throw away, but it was stuff that I had been ignoring for months. If I can keep doing more of that, the house will end up much better. It wasn't a significant difference, but it was a positive difference. I'll keep an eye on that corner and keep moving things that get dumped there. I'm taking it as a win.

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Just try to take things one day at a time. That's what I'm trying to do. Good days, bad days. Try not to be too hard on yourself and chalk a good one up to a win.

    ReplyDelete