Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

Ants in my Courgette Flower

 Thank you for the hugs. My dentists are very kind, which is more than I deserve. I've neglected my teeth dreadfully.

The title is not a euphemism. 


Above is an incredibly poor photo, and all the black dots in the centre are ants.

I felt incredibly impressed that I had managed to get a flower on the courgette plant. I fail a lot with gardening. I looked closer, and it was covered in ants! Apparently ants farm aphids, and I know that the yellow rose has been covered in aphids and ants for years. I didn't expect them to go to other plants. There are faint patches of mildew on the leaves as well, so I need to work out how to treat both. I will start by looking at the old fashioned methods as the ultra modern and expensive weedkiller did nothing and I'm going to have to go back to it again.

Tooth continues. I am feeling quite fed up. 

On the bright side, I haven't been shopping. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment