Pages

Monday 7 June 2021

Could be Worse

Yesterday I made a long list of what I had to do today. I did absolutely nothing of it. This is not a surprise, but I'm finding it incredibly irritating. One of the things I failed to do was pick up some shopping as I forgot my handbag. On the bright side, my offers for Morrisons came in today so the bananas I was planning to pick up will be 10% cheaper. 

I didn't get much done in the garden either. I planned to get out early while it was still quite cool, but it was hurling it down with rain. On the bright side, I don't have to water the garden. 

Another plus was taking bear to climbing. It was quite busy this evening, and it was full of people of all ages and genders, in relatively decent or at least active shape, and often in clothing that was tight or cutaway. It is incredibly useful for me as a writer to be able to describe active people in a wide variety of shapes. I have to be careful that I don't stare or make obvious mental notes. I don't want to make people uncomfortable and I don't want to get banned as a dirty old woman.

Writing stuff - speaking of writing, I finally managed a little more flash fiction over on my site here. And there is an utterly amazing review of  Under the Bright Sahara Sky here. I feel all overcome by it!

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments: