Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Proud of Bear

I'm always proud of bear in general, but today he got a voucher for a free drink at the school canteen for having the most positives in the class. I will be completely honest - I'm not sure I follow all of the hows and whys, but bear has done very well. I'm so proud. He's working out how to keep his position on the leaderboard and I think I will have to listen to a lot of explanations. He has also explained some maths to me. I haven't got a clue.

I have mentioned before about the whole 'if I make a plan it immediately sinks without trace'. I was planning to go on the motorway early tomorrow, to get some practice in for something that I honestly daren't put down just in case. As it happens, I filled up the day before yesterday as I was running on fumes, and it's just as well I did. There are queues everywhere. I couldn't get in to Morrisons car park for bear's pick up as the queues for the petrol station were blocking the entrance. I had to go the long way around and I got lost at one point. 

I have a nearly full tank of petrol. I also drive 160 miles a week on the school run. My little citroen isn't too heavy on the petrol, but it does take fuel. I've decided that I don't want to risk using petrol to wallop down the motorway for a few junctions and back. I am unimpressed. 

Tomorrow I plan to sit very still and do nothing. I'll let you know how that pans out!

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment