Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Things I Should Not Have Bought

Sharon - I really feel for you. I'm so nervous about snow, but fortunately we only get it a few days a year here. That is, there is only a few days where it really matters. I would feel unfair asking DH to drive as he would be in an unfamiliar car on an unfamiliar route, and generally I like driving so much more. But if things are silly, I'll ask.

Wherethejourneytakesme - that is incredibly brave to be in a caravan in this weather! Today is actually quite warm. The British weather is going up and down as ever. 

I was supposed to be dropping something off, but I got the wrong address. I am mortified. It gave me a moment to nip into Aldi to pick up some cola that I like, and I sort of got ambushed by these.


I do not need a pom pom wreath. On the other hand, I'll have a wreath form for next year. There is no way that the woollen pompoms will survive a year in storage here. And the candle holder called to me. I have some pillar candles that are perfect for it. 

I have a lot to do tomorrow. I have to avoid all shopping, drop off the things at the correct address, and I have to finish sorting the cupboards and kitchen. I did a microscopic amount today but I need to be better. 

This evening I'm going to spend some time breaking down the tasks into small chunks and getting them in order. Then I may have a look at some of the craft stuff that's half done and try reducing my stash that way. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. That would be a lovely wreath for my granddaughter to make I think she could probably manage it - she is 7 and loves crafts. Next time we are near Aldi I will have a look.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wreath kit. I need help reducing my craft stash. Seems lately that's what I've been buying when I'm stressed. Not that I'm actually doing much of it lately. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete