Pages

Sunday 22 September 2024

Lots of Writing Stuff

DH and bear made dinner and it was spectacular. It was a large Yorkshire Pudding, filled with gently cooked mushrooms and a wonderfully thick and savoury onion gravy, together with peas and baby potatoes cooked with pesto and lemon. It was fantastic. I was so impressed. We all agreed that it was pretty perfect and I think I'll have it for my birthday dinner - whenever that is!

It's been another quiet day in many ways and we watched some more of the classic Doctor Who episodes. It's been wonderfully comforting spending that time together and I got quite a bit of knitting done. The rest of the time has mainly been writing stuff.

Writing Stuff - I've set up the first chapter of Tales from the White Hart on Royal Road and you can find it here. I've set it up to release a chapter per day and queued them all up to release one at a time right to the end of the books, which takes us to the end of November. After that I'll be posting Dark Picture and Under Dark Hills. Then I can put in Back to the White Hart and whatever else I've come up with. I've come to the reluctant realisation that I'm not good at converting stories told as serials into novels. I've been having a real struggle. So I'll put them on Royal Road to hopefully direct people to novels, which, with luck, I'll get more written because I'm not stumbling over the serials. I'll share as I go along. Though I'm not writing anything more tonight as sorting out the scheduling of 67 posts left my brain in a very porridge-like state. 

And as I haven't got pics, here's the cover of Tales from the White Hart.


Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment