Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

I Remembered Photos

Eloise - One of the adults on the tour didn't know what a shilling was. I think tours of historic places are vital!

As we are planning at trip as a family tomorrow, I had my day out today. I was very tired after a bad night, but I always feel better after a drive and ended up, after some wandering about, in Otley. I couldn't find a place to park and got hopelessly lost so ended up in Waitrose. From there I went to Otley Chevin. I managed some risky parking


A few more inches and I would have been down the bank! I hadn't been here before, and wasn't planning to today, but it isn't far from Leeds, and I shall go back. I didn't manage much of a walk, as I am so out of condition and in my driving shoes, but I had a little potter and I plan to have another visit now I know it is there.



Writing stuff - I'm in contact with a wonderful author called Kasper Beaumont. She asked for a shout out about a 'Choose your Own Adventure' book she had written, set in the world of her series Hunters of Reloria. I bought the book with my own money, didn't tell I was doing more than a 'this exists' type post and dipped in.

I just love the pics. She had a competition with kids sending in pics, and used those pics to illustrate the book. It's a choose your own adventure, so you read a paragraph, are given a choice and then you flip to the numbered paragraph. It's a lot easier with an ebook.

It's not very long, but I enjoyed it. I've been struggling a little over the last weeks and this just made me smile. You can see my full review here.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to park without rolling down the bank!

    ReplyDelete