Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Why is it Only Tuesday?

There are fifteen days left of the school holidays. I may not make it.

Drama continues, and bear didn't help it today. I considered grounding him, but I can't see how that would help him or my sanity! I am unimpressed. He will be a teen soon, and it is showing.

Today I went to the Food Warehouse and bought a portable powerwasher for a very inexpensive price of £11.99. It didn't work. This means I have to go on the scary ring road again to take the dratted thing back. I didn't really like Food Warehouse. Most of the stuff I can get for a similar price from Tescos and they have a lot of frozen stuff which I like to get delivered. Also, I have no space in my freezer. However I got into the right lanes at the right time and even though it wasn't very busy, I managed okay. That was promising as the Food Warehouse is next to B&M bargains, and they are often worth a quick look, especially in the run up to Christmas.

Also, I have a confession. I have been feeling a little low, and now 2000g of yarn is headed towards me. I don't need 2000g of yarn (around 3000 yards, for those on the other side of the Atlantic). I have more yarn than I can use in a year. I think I may get knitting with purpose this evening. It feels like knitting weather - cold, a little damp and there has been quite a wind.

Writing stuff - Here's my response to this week's writing challenge. I had fun.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the teenage years well - I survived, both my own and my two daughters! Looks like you will be giving knitted Christmas gifts this year maybe? xx

    ReplyDelete