Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

I Wish I Hadn't Seen This


I dropped some bits off at the Salvation Army. They have a cafe for locals and meet ups, a basic charity shop and a furniture shop. They had to put a notice on the window of the very inexpensive furniture shop that anyone trying to cheat them out of money would be banned. It's quite sad, because the furniture is cheap enough, and I'm pretty confident that if someone needed help, the best thing to do would be to ask. I've heared of a few charity shops that have issues with stealing. I wonder if the people who do that are desperate or just too lost to see anything wrong with what they do.

Situations in the street come and go. Bear is currently horrified that the neighbour's daughter is forced to wash her parents' car. I have pointed out that it's quite normal for kids to have to pull their weight and perhaps I should add to his (very light) duties. Bear is unimpressed. Mind you, I've lost half an hour between starting the post and writing this having words with bear about stuff on the street.

Bear is okay at the moment. We watched Endgame this morning and bear approved. It's a cracking film if you don't mind how long it takes. Bear now wants to watch all the MCU films from the beginning. I'm not letting him watch Deadpool.

Pam - thank you for the encouragement, and thank you for all encouraging me with driving. I've been driving alone for over four months now, so I should be getting the hang of things. It still seems like an adventure, though.

Writing stuff - this week's writing prompt is here, and I haven't got a clue what I'm going to write.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete