Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Very Autumn

At least the fog has gone. It was a relatively straightforward drive to drop off this morning. I'm quite relieved as I have decided that I don't like driving in fog. 

In fact, it's been a fairly straightforward drive on all school runs today, and long may that continue. I'm treasuring the wait for bear. I park in the corner at Morrisons car park, get out my knitting and relax. Today I watched a magpie chase a squirrel away from a morsel of food. Most of the car park is barren concrete but the corner I head to is a little more interesting.


It's definitely autumn. And it's now raining.

I didn't get a walk today as my knee was acting up. It's been okay this evening, so fingers crossed for a walk tomorrow.

Writing stuff - the sequel to Out of the London Mist, Under the Bright Saharan Sky, is available on pre-order. It's a lot less expensive now. As I type, Under the Bright Saharan Sky is available at 77p for the ebook. Out of the London Mist was around the same for pre-order but is now £3.13 for the ebook. If you are going to buy it, now is a good time. 

And I have an article published on the gorgeous blog of Jeyran Main here. I feel quite grown up having articles published.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment