Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Normal Service

I currently have cellulitis, something very unpleasant going on with my ear and throat and it hurts to take more than ten steps. I am not feeling in the pink of health. To be honest, I am throwing an epic pity party and trying to remember what a plot is.

And my laptop has developed an erratic 'n'. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it goes on and on like this - nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thank goodness for the backspace key.

Normal service will resume whenever I work out what normal is. Until then, I found this pretty picture.

Photo by Birmingham Museums Trust on Unsplash and perhaps a reference to the whole mess at Paris - its
The Feast of Peleus, 1881. By Sir Edward Burne-Jones

This is what happens when I get access to the internet when I'm running a fever.

Please remember that you are all awesome. 

Hugs and good health to all.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, soon. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepest sympathy , cellulitus is a bitch and contrary to popular opinion isnt just for the fat, ive had it after shingles and you feel like total crap for really not much of a reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you feel better soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete