Pages

Friday, 28 August 2026

Drat

I missed posting yesterday, because my brother came around, bearing gifts like chocolate covered gooseberries. My brother, bear and I, were talking until ridiculously late and I didn't post. 

And now I'm nodding off over my keyboard, so I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with something useful. But yesterday bear tipped the gravel into the hole, which was something of an anticlimax. We had four bags. It seemed a lot, but bear thinks that we need around five more. 

To be honest, he could have left some soil in, which would have meant less gravel, but digging it out reduces the chances of weeds fighting through the membrane. They're likely to be a problem in the edges as it is. 

We could get the gravel delivered, but it's less than two miles, on an easy run, the bags would come to £20.50, and the delivery charge is £5. I can't bring myself to pay it, but I couldn't pick it up today as I was having too many issues with cramp. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment