Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Normal for here

My laptop has been sent away to be mended.  I am writing this on an extremely creaky netbook but it is working at least.  I had to clear the laptop's browsing history first, you wouldn't believe the sort of searches I have done as research.  As for the tabs on the browser bar, they are a right jumble of paranormal (I have a great idea involving Crop Circles), recipes, shops I want to visit, Christian and Pagan resources, and don't forget the knitting.  The man mending the machine is connected to DH through work, and is lovely.  I hope DH doesn't have to explain anything.

I am looking forward to going to Cardiff, even though we will be travelling during one of the biggest storms in years and bear is already grumbling about leaving the street.  He went to school dressed as a Native American Indian this morning.  I don't think he was a Sioux.  He wouldn't follow the buffalo, he would demand they were delivered to him.

And as I have about five thousand words maximum to do with Digging up the Past, and I have hit the final scenes I am of course trying to clear space in the kitchen and work out where I am going to put the breadmaker that I impulse bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment