Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Bear has lost his Trousers

It has not been a good weekend for bear.  On one paw he got the huge gun at half price.  However he failed his grading at martial arts and when he visited uncle, uncle told him off for calling him at 4am.  Bear looked baffled. 'I didn't call you at 4am.'  'It must have been your girlfriend then.' said uncle.  Bear was bewildered.

This morning bear requested a fried egg sandwich that turned out to be a bit of a disappointment (after the first half had been devoured, naturally) and then he lost his trousers.  I put out his clothes ready for him - undies, shirt, sweater and trousers and then the phone alarm when off and it was time for him to go upstairs, wash his face and neck, brush his teeth and get dressed.  I know I put out the trousers, but they have disappeared.  Neither of us could find them anywhere and time was ticking on.  I ended up dashing downstairs and ironing a new pair.

As for the review of the week, well the yarn thing has gone okay.  I got quite a lot done on Friday when I was watching a recording of As You Like It.  I could have got loads done on Saturday night but I was far too drunk to be safely left in charge of yarn.  I'm finishing off the half finished scarves I found.

The dining room is still in a bad way but I am cautiously optimistic about that.  I seem to have been deflected onto clearing other stuff, so it could be worse.  The writing was so-so.  I am a bit stuck on something but the writing challenges have kept me ticking over.  It all could be worse.

This week I am changing the targets slightly.  DH is off work next week so this week I am gong to set the targets of clearing the living room and study (possible but a tough challenge), 100g of yarn knitted and 5000 words.  Then when DH is off I can get on with stuff downstairs while he can have some hard earned relaxation in the study.


No comments:

Post a Comment